Greetings

THANK YOU! for visiting our blog. We’re glad you’re here. Please choose your choice of reading material by clicking on the above tabbed menu.

INSPIRE

It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes life worth living.

ASPIRE

The higher you aspire, the more you grow.

INQUIRE

Feel free to leave a comment or suggestions and forget not to share our articles!

ADMIRE

Truly my soul silently waits for God; From Him comes my salvation.

Come and see us again soon!

Now that you’re an insider, you can expect exclusive eMail from 8th Canvas delivered right in your inbox by subscribing to our blog.

Greetings to all~

Welcome to my niche::



Hi all, Im Yvonne (pseudonym) and I'm the creator of this blog. This blog is all about me, my thoughts, perceptions and everything else that concerns me. I'm a Health Care Professional who has a taste for living life, striving to attain bigger heights in life while always passionate about being 'grounded' with the love of the one and only Almighty Lord.

This blog is a compilation of collective thoughts from various people who contribute to the completion of each post. Apart from this, this blog is created in effort to aid in the clarity of my thoughts on various issues of life.

My life revolves around me, my family and God. Everything else comes secondary. I found my place in life, I'm so in love with it and I'm thrilled to share what I've found with you :D

This blog has few Authors who writes and inspire articles to be written for this blog. Due to this fact, the authors of this blog would remain anonymous.

If you're wondering what is 8th Canvas and what is the significance of it in our blog? You could proceed to read about it at the About page.


It's a privilege having you around.
Take care

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey this is cool can't wait for the next one!

  2. Yvonne says:

    Thank You & God Bless You~

Now it's your turn to talk!